Disclaimer: We are not currently able to ship RuffWear products internationally. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Switchbak Harness has the padded comfort of an everyday harness with the bonus functionality of carrying small essentials. The two low-profile zippered pockets have room to stash those day-to-day necessities like pick-up bags, a leash, or some treats.
It features two leash attachment options: a V-ring centered on the back and a reinforced webbing loop at the chest, great for redirecting dogs that pull on leash. Dial in the right fit with high adjustability and a padded belly strap – critical for stable gear carry and when giving a little boost with the low-profile handle. All in all, the Switchbak melds comfort and convenience into a performance harness ready for both town and trail.
|17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)
|22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)
|27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)
|32 - 42 in (81 - 107 cm)
All-Day Comfort: Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Padded belly strap adds stability when carrying weight; stows when not in use
- Five points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring on back and reinforced webbing loop on chest
- Two low-profile, zippered pockets for small essentials
- Low-profile padded handle for controlled and comfortable lift and assist
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™