WHY KRONCH SALMON OIL FOR DOGS?
- Kronch Salmon Oil is perfect for dogs and cats with skin and coat problem, including allergy, dry skin, shedding, itching, dandruff and dull coat
- a positive effect on dogs and cats suffering from allergies, especially those allergic to fleabites
- strengthens the immune system and helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Dogs and cats need both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Omega-6 fatty acids have a positive effect on skin and coat problems (including allergies, dry skin, shedding, itching, dandruff and dull coat)
Insufficient amounts of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids can develop deficiency based diseases, including:
- Poor immune system
- Poor coat: cracked hairs
- Increased shedding
- Poor wound healing
- Poor growth
- Poor renal function
- Liver disorders
WHAT MAKES KRONCH SALMON OIL DIFFERENT?
- Kronch Salmon Oil contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in just the right ratio, making it ideal as a nutritional supplement for your dog and/or cat
- Kronch Salmon is extracted by cold pressing fresh salmon at low temperatures. Cold pressing is a very gentle extraction technique, that ensures that the fatty acids do not decompose and lose their positive effects. Cold pressing also produces very concentrated salmon oil, making it more economical to use. Fish oils are commonly extracted by boiling many different types of fish. However, fish oils extracted by boiling contain many more saturated acids, and therefore do not have the same positive effects
- Kronch Salmon Oil is equipped with a practical dosage pump, that makes it both easy and hygienic to use
Kronch Salmon Oil is produced as a pure natural product without using preservatives or artificial coloring/flavoring
- Kronch Salmon Oil is available in plastic bottles of 500 ml. 1000 ml and 2500 ml
One pump stroke is 4 ml. Recommended daily dosage: 0-26lbs = 1 pump stroke, 26-53lbs = 2 pump strokes, 53-106 = 3 pump strokes, >106lbs = 4 pump strokes.
Ingredients: Salmon Oil and Antioxidants (extracts of natural origin containing strong tocopherol, 6-palmityl-L-ascorbic acid, propyl gallate).
Analysis: Omega-3 Fatty Acids:1050 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA):350 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA):450 mg, Omega-6 Fatty Acids:150 mg
If you're curious about Salmon Oil for dogs, pick up some Kronch today. We're confident you'll see a difference in your dog.