Farm Hounds Beef Liver is PACKED full of vitamins and minerals, and when sourced from 100% pasture-raised, grass-fed beef, it guarantees you get only the best when feeding organs.
- Promotes proper liver function.
- Packed full of nutrients such as vitamins A, K, and copper!
- Feeding liver helps the kidneys detox toxins out of the body.
Organ meats (including liver) should be around 10% of your dog’s overall diet.
Farm Hounds is proud to work with family farms committed to raising animals free of hormones, antibiotics, chemicals, and pesticides.
Ingredients: Beef liver
Crude Protein (min): 58.16%
Crude Fat (min): 14.89%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.21%
Moisture (max): 14.71%
Organ Meat is considered a NUTRITIONAL SUPERFOOD due to its concentrated levels of vitamins. Here are the most notable:
- Vitamin A - promotes healthy vision, boosts immune function
- Vitamin B - strengthens cell growth, boosts brain function, creates energy
- Iron - strengthens oxygen distribution, boosts red blood cell formation
- Copper - creates energy, promotes strong metabolism, boosts brain function