Disclaimer: We are not currently able to ship RuffWear products internationally. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Omnijore™ Joring System provides a fun and comfortable way for a dog and human to work as a team, with the dog pulling and the human skiing, skateboarding, or biking. The complete system includes a dog harness, human hipbelt, and towline. The components are designed to work together to maximize performance, comfort, and fun.
Towline - length: 6.5 - 8.75 ft (2 - 2.7 m)
Hip Belt: 25 - 45 in (63 - 114.5 cm)
Leg loops: 45 in (114.5 cm) Max
Human Hipbelt: Comfortable, load dispersing design.
- Human hipbelt has a comfortable, load dispersing design
- Intuitive leash attachment release for quick disconnect
- Water bottle holster and two zippered pockets for essentials
- 21 ounce, BPA-free Ruffwear water bottle
- Removable leg loops keep the hipbelt in place
- Dog harness has pulling-specific design with four points of adjustment
- Reflective trim for low-light visibility and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Ruffwear's Wavelength™ webbing absorbs shock
- Swiveling Crux Clip™ is strong, secure and provides one-handed attachment
- Color-coded ends easily identify the attachment locations on the harness and hipbelt